Monday, April 29, 2013

Explanation of Absence

It was my original intention to publish a couple of further politically based articles in January and February and then say farewell to this blog.  I was going to begin a blog of religious devotions as well as a blog of general opinion pieces. 

I began following the procedures I had used to open the political blog on blogspot.  I keyed in lousissues@blogspot.com and was told immediately that it was unavailable.  It has been a hard day and I signed off the spot in frustration.  A few days later, I tried again only to find that another service had taken possession of my potential blog and named it lousissues at their service.  In the meantime I had checked and found that there was already a louissues online and wanted to change the name of my blog.  I could not get the offending service to permit me to change anything and they held my entire blog capacity under their house arrest for several months.  Suddenly, one day they set me free.

I'm trying again.  I have posted a new article to my original blog spot.  It is entitled Overcorrections.  I hope you will read it.  It directly follows this explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment