Monday, February 23, 2015

Twenty-one Christians

There is a posting going around Facebook which lists the twenty-one people of the mass group killed by ISIS or ISIL terrorists.  The names are given for twenty of them (one is listed as worker), so that we can pray for them by name.  I have done this, though I'm sure I mangled their names.  But nice thing about it, God, as the trinity, will recognize them anyway.


I would like to add an extra element to that prayer which I hope Christian after Christian will add to their petitions to the Almighty. 


I pray that each of the individual twenty-one people who participated in the deaths of these Christians be caught and brought to justice for this.  May any individual who kills Christians anywhere be brought to this same kind of justice.


Father, I thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment